Thursday, November 4, 2010

Extraordinary Taman Pertanian trip. Read it read it! =p

We wanted to go Taman Pertanian for bicycle cycling for some time. And we finally managed to make ourself free on Sunday morning. Oh yeah, the we I am referring here is my colleagues and my boss. Yes, my boss. Huhuhu. But I never take him as my boss also. Hahahaha!
Anyways, we went there quite early that morning. But I guess we are a bit slow compare to those nature lovers. Cause all the bicycles there were fully occupied. So, we need to wait in order to start our bicycle cycling. Instead of waiting, we hopped on a bus to take a tour around the park. My boss was quite a good tour guide. He explained a lot while we were on the ride. He been here for quite some times. So he is quite familiar with the place there. We dropped down at the last stop which is a dam where they feed fish there. It was a nice place where you can feed the fish ad grab some nice photos there.


Such a nice scenery =)



It's very windy over there as you can see it from my messy hair. Hehehe. Oh yeah, I was feeding fish. And the food for the fish is free. You can get as many as you want to feed them.

While others were busy feeding those greedy fat dummy fish, the rest of us busy taking pictures. Heh. Here are some of the pictures.



Me and Kyan


Ming Yee and I. Was quite dangerous sitting on the barbed wire. Cause according to the workers over there, it is 3 feet deep. *legs shaking liao* hehe.


Picture of the day. Love it =)))

And when we are getting bored, hmmmm.... I think should be, when I am getting bored, I tend to come out with poses as follow. Muahahhaahahah


Meditation!


Wahahahhaha!






Nice picture leh. I spent some effort to take this picture one. Don't believe? Scroll down to see the next pictures. Haha!




Yes! You didn't see wrongly. It was me!!! Crossing over the fence just to take a nice picture with my colleauge!!! Hehe. But please don't doubt my gender, I might be boyish a bit, a bit only har, despite my body figure, I am still truly a 100% girl. HAHAHAHAAHAH!


Group photo while waiting for the bus to come.

Things to be mentioned about this trip, it was a really really adventurous trip. We experienced things that we never expect it will happen. The first thing would be while we were on our way back to rent bicycles, suddenly the bus stopped because a girl fell down from a bicycle when she is coming down from a slope. I guess it's because the slope is too steep, and the girl ride quite fast, the bicycle lost control, and she turned 360 degree from her bicycle before fell on the ground. Passengers on the bus screamed when they saw this scene. Lucky for the girl, no external injured, but she was sent to hospital to get further check up.
Then, we went to get our bicycles and start our journey. Since one of our colleagues, Ming Yee doesn't really know how to ride on a bicycle, so we got to become her teacher. So we went down to a paddy field place where it is safer for her to practice her cycling skills. And the rest, went on their own. Dumped us alone here. Anyways, the main thing is while I was teaching Ming Yee to cycle, Evon was leading in front. Suddenly a big brunch cracked, and fall off from the tree, right in front of us. The big brunch managed to hurt us if we really pass by the tree. It's so lucky that we cycled very slow, if not, I think we will be in hospital by now. Thank God!
Later on when Ming Yee managed to balance herself in cycling, we tried to catch up with the rest. It was a sunny day that morning, while I am cycling, I looked downwards, staring at my shadow, suddenly, I saw a shadow of a snake fly above my head. What???!!! Snake???!!!! The first thing appear in my mind, how the hell this snake can fly???????????!!!!!!!!! I thought it was a brunch drop down from a tree. But then it is flying!!! When I look to the direction it drop, it was a snake!! So, as usual, I SCREAAAAAMMMM all the way long. Pity the rest of people, hear me screaming early in the morning. Hahaha! I really wonder why this snake can fly through me and fell on the drain. The only explanation my colleague can give me is monkey on the tree threw the snake down. Hahahahaha! I bet the monkey is very naughty huh.
When we were going to leave Taman Pertanian, suddenly 3 chinese people stopped us at the entrance and after that they just jumped in to my boss's and my other colleague's car. I didn't know what happened as I am driving my car, following them. Then we came to a clinic, and after asking, then only I know their friend fell off during cycling and was sent to hospital but they don't really know where is the exact place. We spent some time looking for their friend, but failed. So we went to klang to have Bak Kut Teh as our lunch. And they asked their friend to pick them up at that place as well. Cause they later on only realized the victim left her IC in Taman Pertanian there. They need to get back to take it. So, the conclusion, we were driving for nothing. Sigh.
My boss said since we are so LUCKY to meet so many incidents, we should really buy 4D or jackpot. So, HEHEHEHE, we got ourselves the tickets. Please PLEASE PLEASE, let me WIN!!!!!! Then I don't have to work liao. Hehe. Jackpot!!! YOU ARE MINE! *finger crossed* HEHEHE.


Me!!!! =)


Ming Yee, obviously cycling really killing her. Her face is so RED! hehe.


3 of us after a long ride. =)


After so many hours exposed to the sun, I am TANNED!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHH...... The most ridiculous thing is when I went to shopping with my mum this afternoon, the sales girl told my mum I look so fair. Faint!!!! Like this also fair, she is really blind la. I think she was being sweet talking just because she wanted me to buy clothes from her. And guess what, I really bought dress from her! This tactic really works huh. Huhhuhuhu.


Look at my hand!!! It's tanned! Sob sob. You! You!! I know you are reading this. BUY ME WHITENING CREAM!!! Don't look else where, I mean YOU!!!! =p

Thank you for your patience to read this post and of course, your upcoming whitening cream. MUahahhahahah!

1 comment:

偲特拉 said...

Leng & I want to go this place for a long time,but we still haven't make it......
then you can be our tour guide lo^^

wah.....you really make effort on the photo, like monkey wo^^
HAHA!!!

你的生日,我人生的完美

 就这样,你三岁了。 我依然清楚记得你被捧到我的脸上的那一刻,那个清秀的样子,那一刻开始,我被冠上妈妈这个昵称。妈妈很感恩你带给我们的种种欢乐,家里因为有了你,多了一份温馨,阵阵的笑声。 你的懂事,你的小聪明都让妈妈觉得很不可思议,很难相信我养育了那么棒的一个小孩。上帝阿爸对妈妈...