Saturday, January 22, 2011

Memories. Forgive.

It's hard for anyone to get over the past and find themselves living a better life ahead.
I recently come across all the memories that I have been dumped behind for a long time.
I thought all these while, I never try to recall back because I am afraid I will get hurt once again or I might make myself stick to the past again.
But then, I was wrong. For the past few days, a lot of the memories brought back by a friend of mine. And, I can't feel the pinch of pain in my heart as I used to be last time, when we talked about it. I have become a person who is tougher and stronger now, mentally, I supposed.
It's definitely our decision to let it go and still holding on it. Neither one of us would want to see people get hurts because of the past. As in, this already become a past, literally. I fully understand how torture it will be to be holding on to the past because I have gone through all these before.
So, please, move on. You can have a better life, even without the one you wanted to be with. After all, the one you care for might want you to be as happy as she is right now.

P/S: Never take this as a punishment to yourself, cause they never are.

1 comment:

偲特拉 said...

要接受过去,面对自己,放下,往前走。
真的不简单……

你可以做的到,个人的修养也提升了吧!相信你会过得更光彩,加油哦!

你的生日,我人生的完美

 就这样,你三岁了。 我依然清楚记得你被捧到我的脸上的那一刻,那个清秀的样子,那一刻开始,我被冠上妈妈这个昵称。妈妈很感恩你带给我们的种种欢乐,家里因为有了你,多了一份温馨,阵阵的笑声。 你的懂事,你的小聪明都让妈妈觉得很不可思议,很难相信我养育了那么棒的一个小孩。上帝阿爸对妈妈...