Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Review of Year 2010

This is what I wrote for the description of my chinese new year album in Facebook.
Another chapter to begin in our life. I am sure it is going to be interesting and fun =)
No doubt, this whole year been filled with joys, tears and of course blissfulness as well.
12 months in a year with different feelings, different story. And yet, worth to share.
So, here you go =)


January

Make a big determination to get a short hair cut after years of having long hair.



My long and yet THICK hair! Huhu. I finally got the correct hairstylist after searching for 22 years. Haha!



February

I was the emcee for my secondary school chinese society's activity. Classic picture to be remembered in the month of Feb. =D



March

SEP dinner night. First annual dinner for our course. Proud to be the one involved.



April

Study month! Well, I deserved those As. Sorry for being so ego. But I did strive hard for it. Hehe.



May

Time to leave. Goodbye is the saddest word in the world. =(



June

First time in my life, I feel great to become a teacher.



July

Cry baby..... I always am. Hehe. I will miss you all whenever wherever.



August

Standing on the stage, receiving scroll, having so many pairs of eyes looking at me. To be frank, I am proud to be UM graduand. =)



September

There goes my working life as an editor with wonderful colleagues.



October

He is back!! =D It marks the end of a 10 months LDR.



November

For the first time, I become a host. And I enjoyed it.



December

One step closer to my dream =)


I can speak loudly that this whole year, it's been so meaningful. No matter it is a sweet one, tough one, hurts one or even a bitter one, I appreciate everything that happened and be grateful over it. Goodbye 2010, I can't wait to say HELLO to 2011. Cause I know it will be another great year ahead! =)

No comments:

你的生日,我人生的完美

 就这样,你三岁了。 我依然清楚记得你被捧到我的脸上的那一刻,那个清秀的样子,那一刻开始,我被冠上妈妈这个昵称。妈妈很感恩你带给我们的种种欢乐,家里因为有了你,多了一份温馨,阵阵的笑声。 你的懂事,你的小聪明都让妈妈觉得很不可思议,很难相信我养育了那么棒的一个小孩。上帝阿爸对妈妈...