Sunday, July 11, 2010

Always proud to be a TEACHER =)

"Convent Sentul???" *Looking at the address of the school*
"Jalan Sentul???" Oh sh**. How the hell I go there?
This is my response after I know my placement as all of us are expecting placement around PJ. I was so upset especially when we are informed that we will be teaching for afternoon session although we required to have morning session.
But who will ever know this placement will bring us such a joy and happiness. 10 weeks of training, 10 weeks of hard work, 10 weeks of being together. I never knew it can be so fun to teach the girls. And to be honest, I did enjoy when I am with them.
They are so lovely and cute. They will share whenever they make food during cooking class, they will share the story that happen around them even though I am just a new teacher.
I thought saying goodbye would be easy for me. I thought shedding of tears will not happen to me. But they prove me wrong. And then only I know there is so much of reluctance for me to leave the school, to leave them.


Isn't it so warm when you know you play an important role in your students' heart? =)


Thanks for everything. It's a bless to meet you all =)

And I say: ' I want to be a good teacher."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a good _____.

偲特拉 said...

小老师,你要加油!
好好享受你的教育生涯^^
只要你热爱就好
曾经在一篇文章看到这句话
在此转送给你
“老師不必太帥,只要有學生深愛;老師不必太富,只要過得幸福;老師也不必太強,只要學生聽話。”

natalie said...

好一段话。我会铭记于心=)

你的生日,我人生的完美

 就这样,你三岁了。 我依然清楚记得你被捧到我的脸上的那一刻,那个清秀的样子,那一刻开始,我被冠上妈妈这个昵称。妈妈很感恩你带给我们的种种欢乐,家里因为有了你,多了一份温馨,阵阵的笑声。 你的懂事,你的小聪明都让妈妈觉得很不可思议,很难相信我养育了那么棒的一个小孩。上帝阿爸对妈妈...