Sunday, September 21, 2014

Simply I Do.

This is to reminisce the glorious moment in my life, perhaps for the rest of my life.
The love, blessings, blissfulness, laughter and tears of joy that seem long ago, yet still as remarkable to me.
Having the so called first three sweet months started in different country, different time zone never defeat us. 4 years of long distance relationship creates a lot of issue yet I am blessed that we had overcome it. I am so glad and perhaps extremely happy to tie the knot with him, regardless the amount of time that we really spend together these four years literally. Getting myself back to the big day scene itself definitely put a broad smile on my face. One day, if one day, we realise that the love of us towards each other is fading, this will help. For it lets me know we were so in love once.
So, this is it.


If you are looking for a special wedding shoes, leave no hesitation to Christy Ng Shoes They will give you a special one even with your own favourite design. 


The best hair stylist in town. Go for an appointment with CelebTrendzHairStudioParadigmMall if you wish to have a brand new look. 

Make up in process. 

And there comes the groom =)

And marks the begin of the cruel games!

With a big laddle like this.

The bestman tried to cut it down, forcefully.
More...

And toleration failed. 

End up with double of the punishment. 
Negotiator's fault. 

And he found someone else to bear the fault. 

And there goes lots of lots of games which I am lazy to go through it. Hehe!



And the groom could never be romantic even during his own wedding. 



=)


family potrait


heng dai and ji muissssssss


group picture at the in law's

Despite all the must-do-ceremony, you made the night a wonderful one for me. The night where you held my hand tight, telling everyone how much I mean to you, which is then only I realise it's not something you said for script purpose. I then only understand you mean it. It actually touched my heart and I am so looking forward to the life of having you me and the kids in real soon. 


Thanks darling, thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world. 



1 comment:

Mon Cheri said...

So happy for you both. ")

BTW, I swear this was the last time for the title "chief of jimuis". :p

你的生日,我人生的完美

 就这样,你三岁了。 我依然清楚记得你被捧到我的脸上的那一刻,那个清秀的样子,那一刻开始,我被冠上妈妈这个昵称。妈妈很感恩你带给我们的种种欢乐,家里因为有了你,多了一份温馨,阵阵的笑声。 你的懂事,你的小聪明都让妈妈觉得很不可思议,很难相信我养育了那么棒的一个小孩。上帝阿爸对妈妈...